Orders placed before 2 pm. EST will be shipped the same day.
Shipping questions? Email us. or call at 415.407.5097
Orders should be placed on-line at www.gildedplanet.com
Please call in your orders at 1.415.407.5097
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- Due to volatility of currencies and gold markets, prices are confirmed when order is placed.
- Prices are FOB New York
- Shipping, insurance are added to invoice.
All shipments are sent by UPS fully insured, unless other arrangements are made.
- Ground Regular Service - one to seven working days
- 3 Day Select - three day service, except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Blue 2-Day Air - Delivery in 2 days, except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Blue 2-Day Air A.M.- Delivery before noon in 2 days, except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Red Next-Day Air Saver - Delivery in one day, except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Red Next-Day Air - Delivery before noon in one day, except Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Insurance charge - $0.35 per $100 of invoice value
- Saturday Next-Day Air delivery charge is billed at current UPS rates
- Hazardous material charge is $ 10.00 per package.
Materials may only be returned within 30 days of purchase after receiving return authorization from The Gilded Planet. Refunds are limited to the cost of the item purchased and the item must be in sealed original packaging, unused. books and color charts are not returnable. Customer will be charged a re-stocking charge for goods returned without prior authorization, plus original shipping and return shipping charges when delivery is refused. A 5% processing fee will be included on all returns originally paid with a credit card.
Combustible and hazardous materials can not be shipped by air service (Red Label, Blue Label, 3 Day). Please allow adequate shipping time for ground shipment of oil based sizes, varnishes and other combustible products.
Water based products which are subject to freeze damage will not be shipped during winter months. Wunda Size, AquaSize and pre-mixed clays are examples of items that cannot be shipped by UPS during winter months. Customers who request shipment of above products during months of possible freeze damage assume all responsibility for condition of goods received.